Diana Hogbin-Mills has a degree in psychology, training in executive coaching and team coaching, and more than 20 years’ experience working on leadership development and culture change programmes within large organisations and consultancies.
Diana constantly looks out for things that will help to solve her clients’ challenges in engaging and sustainable ways. She believes firmly in working collaboratively to bring people into the transition, gaining their commitment from an early stage to help effect change successfully. She brings energy and momentum to keep transformation programmes moving forward and describes her motivation as seeing an ability in everyone to do amazing things. She is adept at working at both strategic and operational levels and has the breadth of skill and drive for developing people to enact and enable change. She takes a systemic approach and reaches solutions in a way that others might not have considered. It can often be challenging but with a step-by-step process she can make the transition easier for businesses and people alike.
Experience and qualifications:
- Member of the Association for Business Psychology
- Associate member of the Association for Project Management
- Founding member at the Association for Coaching
- Certificate in Systemic Team Coaching 2019
- Certified in the use of RocheMartin’s Emotional Capital Report
- Certified in the AEM-Cubed® tool